The Auburn University Parent & Family Association (AUPFA) is now accepting applications. Our application window will close late-November.
The mission of the AUPFA is to provide both members and Auburn University with suitable programs and services that satisfactorily address both family and campus needs.
Specific objectives for the AU Parent & Family Association are:
- To have ongoing dialogue with parents about Auburn’s programs, services, and facilities (Inform);
- To provide a network in which parents can seek help and advice (Support);
- To facilitate and involve parents in campus activities, both on and off, to develop community (Engage).
In the selection of membership to the board, consideration will be given to geographic and class representation. The objective is to obtain representation that mirrors the diverse student population. All selected board members shall hold office for three years, provided that they have a student attending Auburn University. Members are expected to attend 3 meetings each year.
This cycle we are especially interested in selecting board members for the following regions:
- Aubie | Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Indiana, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming
- Toomers | Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia
- Orange | Greater Birmingham area – Area Code 205
- Talons | Texas
The 2021 Board of Directors application is included below if you would like to apply. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Torey Palmer, Administrator of Parent & Family Programs at Auburn University, email@example.com or 334.844.1493.